The safety of our patients is our top priority – please read this important message regarding our new procedures.
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are excited to announce that our office is now open.
We are following the guidelines laid out by the RCDSO, our regulatory body, to help us resume services in a way that will keep you and us safe.
At your next dental appointment, will be operating a bit differently. The first thing you’ll notice is that our team will be wearing personal protective equipment to keep everyone safe.
Here’s a bit more of what you can expect:
- We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. Please call us to book an appointment.
- We are asking patients to wear a mask into the office.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening form the morning of your appointment.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands.
- We will go over the COVID -19 screening questions and treatment consent in the office.
- After treatment, you will be asked to sanitize your hands before leaving the office.
Our guidelines may change as we receive new information from Public Health and the RCDSO, so please follow us on social media for the updates.