We all have heard of Invisalign Toronto by now, however, some of us may not understand what it is or how it works.
We have some answers for you on those questions.
What is Invisalign
Invisalign is the newest way to straighten teeth without anyone knowing if you do not tell them.
It is much more comfortable than traditional braces and takes less time than traditional braces to straighten teeth.
What is the difference
•There is a few difference between Invisalign and traditional braces but the biggest is that Invisalign is not physically attached to your teeth.
•There are no wires, no metal, and they are so much easier to keep clean than traditional braces.
•They are also much more comfortable than traditional braces as they cause very little pain.
How Invisalign can benefit you
Wondering how Invisalign can benefit you?
• Invisible aligning of teeth unlike traditional braces
• Safer than traditional braces
• Shorter treatment plan than traditional braces
• Comfort, much more comfortable than traditional braces
• Easier to clean without the wires, nooks, and crannies that food can get trapped in like with traditional braces
Benefits of straight teeth with Invisalign
• Better bite and ability to chew food properly
• Better overall health because you can chew food properly, it aids in the
digestion of food so your body can absorb the nutrient and vitamins it needs, as well as healthier teeth and gums. An added benefit to better- chewed food is that it may help you lose weight if you need too.
• A beautiful smile
Costs of Invisalign
You may be surprised to learn that Invisalign costs are similar to traditional braces.
Also, if you have dental insurance that covers orthodontics it could cover a portion of the Invisalign braces.
Check with your dentist about Invisalign Toronto to find out if you are a good candidate.